The final application deadline is due on Jan. 31, 2019
The application may close early up to booth availability.
Early registration discount deadline : Nov. 30, 2018
Application submission by fax or e-mail.
Final deadline: Jan. 31, 2019
Early registration discount dead line: Nov. 30, 2018
50% deposit required with application.
Within 1 week of receiving INVOICE from PID Secretariat.
Final payment due on Jan. 31, 2019
Bank Name : DAEGU BANK
Account NO : 505-10-163589-3
Swift Code : DAEBKR22
Account Holder : Daegu Gyeongbuk Textile Industries Association
Bank Address : 118, 2-Ga, Susung-Dong, Susung-Gu, Daegu, Korea
The opening of Preview in Daegu 2019
Mar. 6(Wed)-8(Fri), 2019
The exhibitor shall install equipment independently
in the space provided.
Booth in uniform type offered by the fair organizer.
|Electricity||Single Phase 220V(60Hz)||kw||USD 25/KW|
|Three Phase 220V(60Hz)|
|Three Phase 380V(60Hz)|
|Full Page||USD 500|
|LAN||Line||USD 55/ Line|
|Compressed Air||Unit||USD 100/Unit|
Multiple discounts may be applied, up to 30% (for more details, call executive office)
- Early application
- 10% discountif applied and deposit paid by Nov. 30, 2018
- Returning participant
- 10% discountfor returning participants from the 2018 event
- By booth size
- 10% discountfor participants with 10 or more booths
Standard Booths : Booth in uniform type offered by the fair organizer.
- Organizer will wire electrical cables within booths upon applied electricity usage. Companies who want to install single or three-phase switches inside of booths, or who wish to use electricity 24 hours should discuss with PID Secretariat prior to installation or usage.
- Booth allocation will be determined at the same time by organizer based on booth size, exhibition items and application date.
Independent Booths : The exhibitor shall install equipment independently in the space provided.
- Exhibitors are provided with raw space where they can install their independent booth. Exhibitors should select a contractor among PID permitted contractor lists.
- In general, exhibitors with more than 4 booths, or whose exhibition items are higher than 2.5 meters apply for raw space.
- The height of exhibition items cannot exceed 4 meters.
- The blueprint of booth should be permitted by PID Secretariat prior to installation.
※Standard booth image is subject to change without prior notice.
|Structure||Booth partition, lightings, company sign and booth number, carpet(9㎡)|
|Displays||2 portable hangers, 1 shelf|
|Furniture||1 reception desk and chair, 1 set of table and chairs|
Booth allocation will be determined in February, 2019 based on booth size, exhibition item, and registration date.