The final application deadline is due on Jan. 31, 2020
The application may close early up to booth availability.
Early registration discount deadline : Nov. 30, 2019
Online : www.previewin.com
or mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay a deposit
(50% booth fee)
within 1 week from
receipt of invoice
by Jan. 31, 2020
of PID 2020
Mar. 4, 2020
First floor of EXCO
The exhibitor shall install equipment independently
in the space provided.
Booth in uniform type offered by the fair organizer.
|Electricity||Single Phase 220V(60Hz)||kw||USD 25/KW|
|Three Phase 220V(60Hz)|
|Three Phase 380V(60Hz)|
|Full Page||USD 500|
|LAN||Line||USD 55/ Line|
|Compressed Air||Unit||USD 100/Unit|
Multiple discounts may be applied, up to 30% (for more details, call executive office)
- Early application
- 10% discountif applied and deposit paid by Nov. 30, 2019
- Returning participant
- 10% discountfor returning participants from the 2019 event
- By booth size
- 10% discountfor participants with 10 or more booths
Standard Booths : Booth in uniform type offered by the fair organizer.
- Organizer will wire electrical cables within booths upon applied electricity usage. Companies who want to install single or three-phase switches inside of booths, or who wish to use electricity 24 hours should discuss with PID Secretariat prior to installation or usage.
- Booth allocation will be determined at the same time by organizer based on booth size, exhibition items and application date.
Independent Booths : The exhibitor shall install equipment independently in the space provided.
- Exhibitors are provided with raw space where they can install their independent booth. Exhibitors should select a contractor among PID permitted contractor lists.
- In general, exhibitors with more than 4 booths, or whose exhibition items are higher than 2.5 meters apply for raw space.
- The height of exhibition items cannot exceed 4 meters.
- The blueprint of booth should be permitted by PID Secretariat prior to installation.
※Standard booth image is subject to change without prior notice.
|Structure||Booth partition, lightings, company sign and booth number, carpet(9㎡)|
|Displays||2 portable hangers, 1 shelf|
|Furniture||1 reception desk and chair, 1 set of table and chairs|
Booth allocation will be determined in February, 2020 based on booth size, exhibition item, and registration date.